Five months after its initial release, Kabam’s popular Android-based strategy game, The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth, is getting its first major update.
Among the game’s new features are:
- The ability to add a third city to a player’s kingdom
- New Dwarf troops (Dwarf Palanx, Boar Archers, and Catapult Wagons)
- New Elf troops (Mithlond Guards, Galadhrim Lancers, and Great Eagles)
- Players will have the opportunity to win powerful Tier 4 troops via in-game events
- New daily log-in rewards and game performance enhancements
The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth 5.0.0 is now up and running; players can find the game available as a free download via the Google Play Store.